Monday, June 25, 2007

Make or Break Season For Spurs

I try my best not to sound cocky or deluded, but then again the excitement breeds the need to mention Tottenham's chances of winning the Premiership. I am so excited about Spurs that as long as they have that mathematical chance of winning the title, I expect them to go for it based on the squad we have.

It is very simple season for Spurs, a shock display is very likely and most people should prepare themselves for it. Spurs will either really be chasing the title, good cup runs or whatever, if not that, they might even find themselves drifting down mid-table. That is how exciting Spurs are, I am really not predicting anything, all I know is that they won't finnish fifth.

Fortunately the chance of a Make season is more likely than a Break season. The scary bit however, if Spurs would fail to make it, then some players might decide to move on. Still Jol, Levy, and Commoli are good enough to find replacements, the problem however is, how much will it affect the team spirit, how will fans and players react.

I personally think, that exciting football must come first. If Tottenham score 3 or 4 goals now and then and have some good cup runs, I am more than pleased. Champions League spot is needed, but I can accept if it is not reached. However the manner on which Spurs miss out on a Champions League spot should be understandable, they should at least show that they have had a go.

What are your thoughts on the up coming Make or Break Season. Do you consider it as an Make or Break Season for Spurs....

No comments: